life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LuLU for LULU Lemon

TD Bank just launched this New  Health Activities bonus for each of their Employees. So Matt got $700 to spend on ANYTHING pertaining to Athletics and staying Healthy. Of course when he informed me about this I wanted a piece of the pie too.

 For years now (ever since Iv know Matt) he always talked about wanting Brand New Hockey Equipment. Growing up with 8 children, Matt and his brother were only allowed to get one new piece of equipment each year and the rest second hand. They played hockey for years. Matt now plays with a team (mostly people from Church) every weds and Saturday(floor hockey), but will be starting ice hockey with some of his buddies in the Spring.

Naturally I supported him in his deep desire for him to get New equipment. He on his own said I want to give you some of the money so you can get something at LuLu Lemon. He said only a hundred though. I thought surely I deserve a bigger piece of this banana Cream Pie than that (wink wink)- so I raised the streaks to $300 and we settle for $250.

Now here is where it gets good and pretty funny.  After I purchased my two favorite items at LuLu, he then told me that he started low because he knew me and that I would for sure try to bargain with him. He said he knew he was going to give me that amount in the end but didn't want to say it because I would then try to go higher in the price. I laughed so hard and was impressed with his hidden skill to trick me. I was also shocked at how well he knows me haha. I told him he's good but NOT to do that again lol.

So we are both happy. He got his new equipment and I a new low rise (for the belly of course) yoga pants and a Zip up reversible sweater/jacket. I was really into Hot Yoga before I got pregnant but had to stop. Still looking for a prenatal yoga group in London. If any of you ladies know of one- send the name my way :)

What can I say, I go LuLu for LuLu Lemon- seriously I only get an item from there at Christmas if Im Lucky :)

1 comment:

  1. thats too funny matt is a sneaky one lol oh lulu's def will be soo comfy for you especially now with the belly :) enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete