life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOTTSA Ladies

"Lottsa Ladies" is our dental-office-nickname. Dr. Lott is our Dentist/boss, and we are his ladies :) I wanted to post a blog about where I work because I've been thinking a lot about when I go on Mat leave. As excited as I am not to have to work for a whole year - and be with my little Nut everyday - I cant help but feel saddened that I won't be spending my days with these wonderful ladies and yes, Dr. Lott too.

Let me tell you, WE HAVE FUN! Yes, everyone works REALLY hard every single day but we also try to make it great. For example;

Every time it's someone's birthday, Dr. Lott or Dr. Ociepa will buy the whole office lunch from any place of the Birthday girl's choosing.

We have a Charity Committee where I am the President. Ok truthfully I've been slacking a bit- but hey i've been sick and I'm pregnant- that's my free ticket, right?

We have an Activities Committee where we do things outside the office. Some of the activities we have done are;
A cake decorating course, gingerbread making course, bowling, some of us girls have been know to catch a movie here and there or have a girls night at one of our houses with food and wine (I drink juice).

Our Office has been planning a Dental Service trip to Liberia Africa. We were supposed to go this May but I went ahead and got knocked up. Dr. Lott may still go with his wife.

We have some other weekend conventions or seminars in the works- possibly in Chicago or Las Vegas. FUN!

Did I mention that our Office offers INVISALIGN (clear braces)-I am currently in the middle of my case right now. I love seeing my teeth straight. Along with that is In-House-Whitening called ZOOM , amongst many other things.

Our Office is great and the Dentists are a pleasure to work with and give great care to their patients. Ok Ok now it sounds like I'm selling it lol. I am just fortunate to work in a place that I love.

Here are some pics of us having a good time as a staff.


 Cake Decorating
 Alex and Myself on Halloween- She's the Dentist I work with.
 Alex snuck up behind Dr. Lott and put the flower on his head while I captured the Pic.
 Allison(the Dental Assistant that works with Dr. Lott)
 Some of the Beautiful Admin Ladies
 Allison and I working hard on our Gingerbread houses
 Our Annual Staff Christmas Party- I was the Elf Girl who handed out the gifts
The crew- we had our Party at TRU downtown and Man was the food Amazing, plus we had a private lounge upstairs with a big table and couches to our self. Hope we go back there next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment