life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shout out to Matt

Majority of my posts are of course about Baby Marcus, but lets be honest, baby wouldn't be here without the help of my husband ;)

I would like to give a little shout out to Matt-

Where would I be without this guy?! Its interesting to think back on our almost 4 year marriage- There has been many times where I just wanted to  wring his neck...ok sometimes I have...jk.....not really ;)
Other times I  have enjoyed just snuggling close with him and never letting go.

He is the epitome of a Man! He works SO hard at his career(driving 2hrs a day) , gets up extra early to go to the gym to work out- so it doesn't interfere with family time with Marcus and I, Baths Marcus and gets him ready for bed EVERY NIGHT, does the laundry every week and makes sure we get a date night once a week.

Our marriage has been hard at times- as I'm sure all have been, but reflecting back, I think the key to our growing love is that while we continue to make mistakes with each other, we are dedicated to becoming better. A better husband and wife, better Father and Mother,etc.. As long as we progress within ourselves and with each other and never just find complacency in this is just the``Way we are`... we will be more than fine.

It is easy to focus on the negative in your partner- heaven knows I'm guilty of that at times, but I would like to state a couple things I appreciate or love about my partner...(in no way stating that our relationship is perfect- far from it actually- we are raw and real- we go through a lot of ups and downs and challenges our way- but we always seem to work through them and be more in love than the trial before)

-Always puts his Family first
- favorite person to travel with
-makes me laugh
- amazing Father
-great with Finances ( I hate that sometimes)
-strong ethical standards
- great at Math (which I suck at)
- hard worker
-loves to move (haha jk- we HATE moving yet have done it so much)
-Loves international Foods
-Sweet spirit
- Dedicated to our marriage
-trust worthy
- Loves the Gospel




Matt, you are Wonderful!






No comments:

Post a Comment