life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Breastmilk Popsicles and baby Einstein

Marcus has started teething........I think. He isn't fussy but drools a lot! I found a pin on pinterest of breast milk popsicles and decided to make one.

Marcus loved it-plus its so much fun to watch him eat it.

Ok, yes he looks petrified, but I swear, he enjoyed every minute haha.




As for baby Einstein!

I had mixed emotions about letting Marcus watch videos and had read somewhere that they dont gain any brain development from these "infant educational videos" before the age of 2- HOWEVER, I picked up the Baby Einstein video collection at a garage sale this pass summer and thought I would give it a whirl.

He LOVES it! I have incorporated it into his daily routine. He gets to watch one video once a day after his late afternoon nap. Its a treat for him. He has also let me know which video is his favorite. SHAPES! He goes nuts only for that particular video- so cute.


So, even if he is getting nothing out of it, I don't mind giving him 15mins of pure enjoyment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment