life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kale Chips

Today was a rainy day in the neighbourhood- I know, I'm just as upset about it as you are. I truly wish for SNOW- thought I would never say that! Moving along-

So I decided to be creative and make a healthy snack for me to nibble on throughout the day.

I made Kale Chips. They are so Yummy and extremely healthy for you. Its funny how its become so popular in the last little while. I actually grew up eating tonnes of kale. My mother would make it on a regular basis in her Portuguese soups. I love kale.

All it ask for is a  Little olive oil, seasoning salt and bite size pieces of kale. You then bake them in the oven at 350 until crisp. So EASY and Delicious.


Marcus waited patiently with his bear for me to finish up making my little treat.



One of the Investment Companies Matt works with sent us that for Baby Marcus. I think my little guy has a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment