life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

COCHRANES move out of the City and into the Country

Yes its true! We have finally moved out into the outskirts of the City. We decided to relocate for Matt's work. He was commuting 2hrs a day and now that I'm on Mat leave, we decided it was time to make the move.

We have been planning on moving out here since the spring, but with the pregnancy, Dr's appointments etc, we knew it wasn't the right time. plus we had purchased our home and three weeks later, Matt got his new Job. ( we currently have rented out our home for the year)

We Love it here. It is a very beautiful little town here in Mitchell. Its where Matt was born and raised, not to mention its only 11 minutes from Stratford ( I timed it). As well as only 35 mins to London.

I think Marcus Likes it here too-  e gets LOTS of attention from our very friendly neighbours and ppl in the town. We take walks to the Library, the local grocery store and or just sometimes walk around.

My mom came up with us to help us move and clean the house for me. She is seriously the BEST! oh and of course we made sure we took the time to take some hundred pics of Marcus in the fall leaves- I mean he was begging us the whole time- how could we say no ?


When my Mat leave is over, we may move back to London or I will commute ( I didnt think I would enjoy it here as much as I do).


 Matt's Old Elementary School- They Shut it down and merged the other kids to the Other School where Matt's dad taught.
 This is the Library where Marcus and I walk to to every day.


 Matt's Office

 Thanks to Jill Thorn for the Adorable Pumpkin hat.


I just Cant wait to spend Christmas here in this Winter Wonderland!


2 comments: