life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Angels watching Over you!

My Mother, Marcus and I went for a stroll down town the other week and came across this little second hand antique store. The woman who owns it, travels around looking for old antique furniture and random findings. My mom spotted this picture and we both fell in love with it.  She bought it and gave it to Marcus. It now hangs up in his nursery and I'm reminded every time I look at it, how angels are always watching over my baby and where he just came from.

Sometimes I catch my baby gazing up to the ceiling smiling and laughing. I always look up and see that there is nothing there. I'd like to think its his friends from above ;)



Thank you Heavenly father for Watching over my Baby Angel!

1 comment:

  1. Such a little darling! So happy for you all--can't believe you moved...we need to make sure to stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete