life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Shower Bliss

Last night , us "sisters/mother" threw Chloe a wedding shower. It was a great Turn out with lots of games, laughs and great food! I hosted it, which was fun. The New house is perfect for parties. My mother-in-law was taking the pictures all night with her camera so I don't have them yet. I do have however a couple pics of the Cake I made Chloe.

I love Showers!



Wedding and babies are a great way to celebrate with friends and Family, not to mention a time to pig out on delicious food :)

2 comments:

  1. Erica...I love the cake...wow how did you do the shoe...amazing! I still need to come see the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erica, this cake is amazing!! i love it. the color the SHOE!! YOUR SOO TALENTED!maybe i should take some classes, seems like it would be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete