life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bought our Second House

Matt and I just bought our second house!! We absolutely love it! We are keeping our current home and have already rented it out to a cute little family. We are so excited to Move next month. Just outside the Subdivision is a brand New YMCA-attached a library. Wow cant wait to sign up with the little Nut to have swimming lessons and such. Matt will probably spend lots of time in the library reading about stuff :)
 Our new home is spacious and beautiful. Anyone who knows me I said I would NEVER live in a cookie cutter new subdivision. I love trees and big backyards too much. Well I caved! It really is a great area and Matt's buddy lives just a street down, so they are planning BBQ parties and basement finished projects already :) We will be leaving wards (sigh). All of Matt's family are in 3rd Ward and that has been our family ward since we got married. We will be in 1st Ward now and have heard great things about it. We are excited for all the changes coming up. Change is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment