life or something like it

Life or Something like it

Saturday, March 26, 2011

16 Weeks

I know I know I should have a ton of pics up of my jelly belly by now but our camera broke a month ago so we are behind. Promise I will post from pics of my growing tummy soon.

Well for sure cant fit into any of my pants except my yoga and black tights (which within an hours hurts my stomach because its so tight) My sleeps are uncomfortable for the most part and I still get up three times a night for a good pee and some food. Sickness has subsided (knock on wood) and I'm down to taking my declectin once a day.  I haven't Purchased ANYTHING thus far for the baby or myself. I told Matt that I think its time I get a Bella Band and a body pillow. The truth is I don't even know where to go or where to start. plus the times im not working, cooking for our students or cleaning the house or even vomiting (yes unfortunately that has taken up a good chunk of my day) All i want to do is sleep or lay in bed and stare at the ceiling imagining what life will be like once I have my little Nut.

1 comment:

  1. try babys r us or thyme maternity also do the rubberband method with ur pants i did that and it worked good lol get a rubber band from ur hair or an elastic i guess put it through the whole of the button then wrapped it across the button wear a long shirt and no one will know hahahah hopefully u understand it lol :)cheecky monkey downton has some really sweet things kinda pricy though lol theres also this store on hyde park umm i have to get the name for it but they sell tons of babys stuff god luck!!

    ReplyDelete